Our international moving service ranges from a small flat to a large stately home.
Shipping abroad can be complex with each country’s customs requirements and local regulations being different. The precise cost for shipping or air freight will depend on the exact size (and sometimes the weight) of your consignment.
We recommend air freight if you require your effects promptly. If you wish to ship most or all of your household effects we recommend the use of a dedicated container for your house removals.
For smaller shipments, we recommend our part load (groupage) service as the most practical and cost effective option. The exact price will depend on the cubic capacity, container size, and service required.
Part loads will be returned to our warehouse for consolidation and loading.
Full load containers can be loaded directly at your home if the access allows.
• Complete door to door service
• Export wrapping and packing services
• Unpacking and re-assembly services
• International shipping inventory
• Dedicated and groupage consignments
• Customs clearance assistance
• Bespoke crating for fragile and delicate items
• International deep sea insurance cover
Our export packing service provides a detailed inventory for customs and is suitable for use with ‘all risk’ marine insurance cover.